Declaration on the data protection of the platform Galerie Helmar Bazinger
Declaration on the obligation to provide information
- The data protection provisions provide that the processing of personal data of natural persons (see Art 1 GDPR) provides proof of the consent of the data subjects (see Art 7 GDPR).
- In principle, Article 7 GDPR distinguishes between implied consent (i.e. conclusive consent resulting from the circumstances) for non-sensitive data (old terminology) and explicit consent for the processing of “special categories of data” in accordance with Article 9 GDPR. The “special categories of data” in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR, highly sensitive data (old terminology) include data on religious or ideological beliefs, trade union membership, health data, sexual orientation, etc.
- The address files of the Platform Helmar Bazinger Gallery (short platform) contain only names (if applicable pseudonyms) and the postal and/or e-mail addresses, but no sensitive data, or “special categories of data” according to Art 9 GDPR.
- The Platform has never purchased, exchanged or adopted third-party address files. The Platform has never disclosed its postal or e-mail addresses to third parties (such as other organisations).
- The postal and/or e-mail addresses of the platform members, which they voluntarily disclosed upon their accession and thus made available for internal use, are stored on a computer at the seat of the platform and used exclusively for the sending of internal information relevant to interested parties and/or partners or, if necessary, for payment reminders and assistance in the maintenance of data on the platform.
- In the case of enquiries from interested parties who arrive via the general e-mail address (Helmar.firstname.lastname@example.org), the respective addressees are informed and can decide for themselves whether they want to reply to it or not. The platform does not pass on mail addresses or postal addresses on its e-ply.
- It goes without saying that, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, consent can be withdrawn at any time or objected to.
If you no longer wish to have any more information sent, please send an e-mail to: Helmar.email@example.com
- If you withdraw from the platform, your data will be deleted from our database and from the website.
- Right to information: You have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by us at any time. Contact: Helmar.firstname.lastname@example.org